• 2/3 of international Marketing
• 1/3 of international Logistics
• Study of 2 business foreign languages
• Possible to begin a 3rd foreign language : a specificity of the Lycée Jean Prévost
• Economics -Law - Management
• General knowledge
4 subjects are assessed by a final exam at the end of the second year. The others are assessed by CCF : assessment during the schoolyear. These assessments are based on written and oral works made by students.
The training aims at giving students operational knowledge and know-how.
This constant concern can be seen in :
• an updating of the curriculum so as to follow the evolution of practices, regulations and the international environment
• a regular application of the acquired theoretical knowledge
• the possibility to use professional tools freely
The first- year placement abroad lasts 2 months ; the second- year placement can be done in France or abroad and lasts 4 weeks.